How do I search in CentralStationCRM
Using the search box at the upper right, you can search contacts, companies, deals and projects inside CentralStationCRM as well as browse through notes or e-mails comfortably and quickly.
Following areas of CRM are searched directly:
- Contacts: first and last name, telephone number, "About this person"
- Assistants of contacts (name, phone number)
- Companies: Company name, "About this company"
- Deals: Name of the deals, description
- Projects: Project Name, Description
Use the arrow keys to jump up and down in the results between the entries. Press Enter to get to the page of the selected entry.
Search for notes and tasks
If you want to search all notes, e-mails or tasks in your CRM, you can do that directly from the search field. The first entry in the search results is always the option to search notes and tasks. Here the full content is searched. That means you can also find individual words throughout the text.